Welcome to the Blackstone’s Police page for Current Subscribers. Use these pages to manage your subscriptions and get help if you have a problem.
Services are only available to Blackstone’s Police subscribers. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support and online FAQs
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses, and account preference
- Browse all titles in your subscription
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
See a list of recommended browsers and settings
Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
Browse our list of Frequently Asked Questions about access
Experiencing technical problems?
Please consult our FAQs.
If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
Institutional Account Management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
1. Go to academic.oup.com
2. Click the account icon in the top right of the page
3. Click Sign in as administrator
4. Enter your administrator account credentials
5. Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to:
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic. MARC 21 records can be downloaded by library professionals free of charge below: