Access to the complete content on Blackstone's Police requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Foreword for 2019 Blackstone’s Police Manuals
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Statutory Instruments
- Table of Codes of Practice
- Table of European Legislation
- Table of Guidelines
- Table of Home Office Circulars
- Table of International Treaties and Conventions
- How to use this Manual
- Police Promotion Examinations Rules and Syllabus Information
- 2.7 Detention and Treatment of Persons by Police Officers: PACE Code of Practice for the Detention, Treatment and Questioning of Persons by Police Officers (Code C)
- 2.8 Identification: PACE Code of Practice for the Identification of Persons by Police Officers (Code D)
- 2.9 Interviews: PACE Code of Practice for the Detention, Treatment and Questioning of Persons by Police Officers (Code C) PACE Code of Practice on Audio Recording Interviews with Suspects (Code E) PACE Code of Practice on Visual Recording with Sound of Interviews with Suspects (Code F)